Precautions for use
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Elderly people
(4) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(5) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness
(6) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Symptom name/ Symptoms
Interstitial pneumonia/ Shortness of breath develops when climbing up the stairs or do strenuous/stressful work. Difficulty breathing, dry cough, fever, etc. may develop suddenly or persistently.
Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy/ Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment/ Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.