Precautions for use
●Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
1.Do not take the following drugs while using this product:Other laxatives
2. Do not take this product if you are breastfeeding. Avoid breastfeeding if you choose to take this product.
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Have a weak digestive system and prone to get diarrhea.
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms: Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, bloating, diarrhea accompanied by violent abdominal pain, abdominal pain
Nervous system/ Dizziness
Other/ Sweating, palpitation, swelling/puffiness, headache
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Symptom name/ Symptoms
Interstitial pneumonia/ Shortness of breath develops when climbing up the stairs or do strenuous/stressful work. Difficulty breathing, dry cough, fever, etc. may develop suddenly or persistently.
Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy/ Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment/ Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this product. If you experience any of the following in a persistent or intensifying manner, stop using this product. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month(to be taken for about a week for constipation). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
5. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.