Precautions for use
●Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
1. Do not take the following drugs while using this product:Other laxatives
2. Do not take this product if you are breastfeeding. Avoid breastfeeding if you choose to take this product.
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Have a weak digestive system and prone to get diarrhea.
(5) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ diarrhea accompanied by violent abdominal pain, abdominal pain
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Symptom name/ Symptoms
Interstitial pneumonia/ Shortness of breath develops when climbing up the stairs or do strenuous/stressful work. Difficulty breathing, dry cough, fever, etc. may develop suddenly or persistently.
Liver functional impairment/ Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this product. If you experience any of the following in a persistent or intensifying manner, stop using this product. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4.Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month(ｔo be taken for 5 to 6 days for habitual constipation and constipation associated with high blood pressure and obesity.). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.