The following medical conditions experienced by people whose physical strength is frail when there is poor circulation, anemia, chronic fatigue, and occasional lower abdominal pain, heaviness of the head, dizziness, stiff shoulders, ear ringing, or palpitation: Irregular and abnormal menstruation, menstrual pain, menopausal syndrome, problems experienced before and after giving birth or miscarriage (anemia, fatigue, dizziness, swelling/puffiness), dizziness, lightheadedness, heaviness of the head, stiff shoulders, back pain, poor circulation in the back and legs, frostbite, swelling/puffiness, pigmented spots, and ear ringing.
■ Dosage and administration
Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 4 tablet/dose
7 to 14 years old - 3 tablet/dose
5 to 6 years old - 2 tablet/dose
Less than 5 years old - Do not use.
Precautions for use
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Prone to digestive problems
(3) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.